Safeguarding our countries’ facilities and landmarks is a core focus for The Hana Group. Through its ownership under the Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO), Hui O Hana Pono, Hana has earned valuable experience providing a wide variety of armed and unarmed physical security support solutions for military, government, and civilian personnel in classified and unclassified environments, across the country.
Able to leverage the resources and management experience of all affiliated companies under the NHO, Hana has developed a team of highly skilled security professionals able to proudly, and efficiently represent our Customer and the Hana Team. This sense of purpose fosters a commitment to excel above and beyond our Customer’s expectations.
Hana provides a wide range of security and access control services, including:
- Armed and Unarmed Access and Intrusion Control
- Gated, Fixed, and Roving Patrols
- Emergency Response Teams and Surge Support
- Key Control and Sensitive Area Access Control
- Security Operations Command Service
- Escorting Service in SCIF Environments
- Visitor Control Center, Badge, and ID Services
- Incident Response and Investigations